DIY Jewelry Display
Have you seen those darling jewelry stands made with vintage plates at consignment shops or craft fairs, but not wanted to fork over $25-$40 for one? Well, I went thrifting, and found 3 plates and 2 candle sticks for less than $4!
1. Gather your supplies: vintage plates, candle sticks, E6000 or caulk, and spray paint if you don’t like the color of your candle sticks. (Maybe, I bought more plates than I needed, but some of them were only $0.35 each!)
2. Remove any stickers, wash and then dry your candle sticks and plates. Spray paint your candle sticks if you wish, I’m on a gold kick lately.
3. Decide on which plates to use. I used 3 different sizes so my display, with the smallest plate on top.
4. Apply a nice amount of E6000 or caulk to the bottom of your candle stick, and place that baby down on the top of your first plate.
5. Apply E6000 or caulk to the top of that candle stick, and then place your next plate on top of it.
6. Repeat for the last candle stick and plate.
7. Allow to dry overnight and then enjoy!