Spring is right around the corner, and I am so ready for it. Even though this winter wasn’t very harsh, I have always been a warmer weather girl. Today’s project is perfect if you want to bring some spring inside your home. Check out the tutorial below to make your own gold and lace flower pots:
1. Gather your supplies: flower pots (I bought a 3-pack at Dollar Tree), spray paint, lace trim, Mod Podge, a brush, clear gloss spray paint (not pictured), and scissors (not pictured).
2. At first, I just spray painted my flower pots gold. Well, the paint didn’t stick and dusted off when I touched them. I then sprayed them with clear spray paint and allowed that to dry.
3. I then spray painted them gold, and the paint did stick. Allow colored paint to dry.
4. Apply Mod Podge to your flower pot lip.
5. Place your lace trim where you applied the Mod Podge. Trim lace so it barely overlaps.
6. Apply Mod Podge on top of the lace. Allow to dry.
7. Fill with soil and add some happy little plants.